gallery/cel logo

CITY ENGINEERING LIMITED

We are a professional air conditioning installation and consultancy company based in North-West London, servicing all of the UK. We have built our long standing business on our great reputation for service and are experts in meeting the cooling, heating and ventilation (HVAC) requirements for our domestic and commercial customers.

 

By working together with our close network of interior designers, engineers, electrician, plumbers, and suppliers, we are able to provide the best quality of service for the right price.


What we do
We design, install, maintain and repair all types of aircon systems but recommend our core trusted brands that we believe offer our customers the best reliability, performance and cost.

Why Customers choise Us?

We take great pride that the majority of our business is from repeat customers and customer recommendation, but they have come to know we offer:

 

  • 95% of systems are fitted within seven days
  • 5% VAT on selected air cooling systems
  • Highly experenced, fully certified and qualifed sales and engineers
  • Full qualified to install and maintain top brand air condition systems (minimising the risk of breakdowns)
  • All our systems come with 3-year warranty on parts, guranteed
  • Free estimates and fixed price quotations

 

COmmercial Systems

 

With over 30 years experience in air conditioner installation we have built strong expertise with a strong commercial customer base, with over 70% of our clients hiring us on recommendations and word-off-mouth. The other 30% are businesses, who are looking for trustworthy, reliable and experienced engineers to help and advice you on your cooling and heating needs.

 

To book a free no obligation site visit contact us

 

Energy efficient cooling & heating air conditioners

In the past cooling & heating air conditioners were thought to be a luxury home appliance, and only for commercial property, but with prevalence of extreme seasonal temperatures and the number of heat-sensitive technology in our homes, many of us are realising that it is becoming a essential home.

Our free site consultation provides clients with independent advice to ensure an energy efficient solution to your home can be achieved.
 

Taking the stress out of home installation

Installing home air conditioning can not only be your solution to the hot, sticky summer weather, but also to freezing cold winters as modern air conditioning units can work either to keep you cool, or to keep you warm.

 

All our customers are provided with a fixed quotation and offer extended warranties and after care servicing, with the domestic installation VAT rate at 5%. This providing you with a cost effective heating and cooling solution that ensures you have a comfortable place to relax, eat, entertain and sleep.

 

For the majority of homes, we recommend our multi-split inverter AC system, which have several benefits, including air cooling and heating. Not only are they energy efficient, they also allow you to switch off some rooms or to control each room’s temperature individually – saving you money with their lower electricity use.


For example, in a three-bedroom house, including an attic conversion, you could have our multi-split system throughout the house to cover each bedroom, the living room and the kitchen and control each room temperature individually, or turn off the kitchen and bedrooms when everybody is in the living room.

www.000webhost.com